How It Works
- When you’re ready to take your theory test, simply click register to enter your details and upload a recent picture: (Eg. Passport, Driving Licence, CSCS Card or Employers’ Photo ID).
- The theory test costs £75 and you be given two opportunities to achieve the required results.
- Remember, you must pass your theory test before you can be certified to take a practical test on site.
- The system is incredibly easy to use.
- There are 10 sections to complete.
- You can either watch the video presentation in its entirety and take the whole test or you can watch a section at a time and then take the test for that particular area.
- Each section consists of five multiple choice questions which are based on the key learning points from the video presentation.
- To pass you need to achieve 70% overall (although some of the safety sections are automatic pass/fail, requiring higher scores).
- You will have five minutes to complete each section.
- Don’t worry if you don’t get it right first time, we will give you a second opportunity free of charge.
- One novel thing about this system is that you can only undertake the test with your web cam on – it’s important, in view of the remote nature of the system, that we can verify that it is you that is undertaking the test.
- The web cam will only operate when you are completing the multiple choice questions and will only be used for verification purposes if needed. You will have the opportunity before each test to check that you are in shot of the webcam.
- Once you have passed the test, we will auto generate and send you a certificate to confirm your accreditation (a copy can also be sent to your employer).
- If you fail the test twice, you will need to re-register and start again…but hopefully that won’t be needed.
- Please note that this site is optimised to run on Chrome, Edge, Safari and Firefox browsers. If you experience any difficulties with the site, you may need to download one of these browsers.
So let’s get underway…